You are safe with us
We at Cinderella Eco Solutions comply with interantional guidelines and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in ensuring that your personal information is secure.
Cinderella Eco Solution AS is governed by Norwegian law, and therefore, we also comply with the current personal data and treatment rules.
Since we are a global company, we may be required to assist international authorities with information. This relates, for example, to export control, financial and other related sanctions, anti-corruption work among others.
In the information provided below, you can read about how we collect and process information about you, which partners we work with, and how to delete data about yourself.
You have the right to have your personal information corrected or deleted
You may request us to rectify incorrect personal information at any time, or add new information if you believe it is incomplete. You can also ask us at any time to delete your personal information. In addition, you may impose restrictions on processing your personal information. Would you like to update your contact information?
Call us at +47 77 71 15 00 or E-mail: email@example.com
When do you share information with us?
It is voluntary to disclose personal information. Examples of situations where you share your personal information are:
- When you register your Cinderella product on our websites
- When you create a user profile at cinderellaeco.com (my cinderella)
- When you purchase from our webshop on cinderellaeco.com
- When you register online to receive brochures and user manuals
- When you participates in a competition
- When you are in dialogue with our customer center (for home delivery of spare parts)
We will only request personal information that is necessary for the purpose in question.
Cinderella Eco Solution’s Customer Profiles
You can choose from two different customer profiles. Which of these you choose depends on your individual needs.
- Create a customer profile at cinderellaeco.com where you can register your Cinderella product and have your own profile associated with your Cinderella (My Cinderella). Your user profile is stored on external web servers, and Cinderella Eco has to obtain necessary data processing agreements so that you can rest assured that your personal information will not be compromised. You can edit your settings in the profile yourself and you are free to delete your profile in «my cinderella» at any time. My Cinderella (App associated with the product) will be available from 1 September. 2018
- Cinderella Web shop is a solution where you can order our products online and pick up and pay for them at the address of your chosen dealer. Personal information left here is stored at Cinderella Eco for up to 3 years from date of purchase. The information is only shared with the chosen retailer in the webshop
Information Regarding Payment and Delivery
When shopping at cinderellaeco.com, we must ensure that all information about payment and delivery is quality assured. Within these areas, we collaborate with trusted third parties such as Axbit AS and Thing Communication AS. Your information will be stored until we are sure that the transaction is safe. We use the Norwegian Postal System and DB Schenker for distribution and work with subcontractors who are our transport partners. This ensures that all orders are delivered to the correct address. These partners only have access to the information they need to perform the services they provide.
Do we share your personal information with others?
We will never sell or disclose your personal information to any third party for the use of information for any purpose other than described in this privacy statement. We ensure that your personal data is protected when sent outside of the Cinderella Group to trusted affiliates. We ensure that third parties keep your data confidential and that there are processes in place to protect your data. Each third party is obliged to ensure that the data is processed in accordance with the law.
Third Party Cookies
We use Ad Management tools and to keep track of traffic from paid channels. The tools we use for this are Facebook, Google and Adform. These tools are used to show our ads on external web pages (such as web newspapers). Cookies, or cookies as they are called, are used to keep track of which ads appear, count the number of impressions, clicks, etc. This is done on an anonymous basis and can not be traced back to individuals. If you want us to not capture these data from you, you can unsubscribe here:
- Unsubscribe from Adform: http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/
- Unsubscribe from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Unsubscribe from Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=no
You have the option to claim your personal information delivered in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to take the information with you to another business. This applies only to information you have actively provided from you.
Newsletters and SMS
You can subscribe to our newsletters so you cacn receive emails from us with inspiration and information about Cinderella at cinderellaeco.com. You can subscribe to this through your My Cinderella profile.
My Cinderella (App associated with the product) will be available from 1 September. 2018
You have the right to know what we know about you
You have the right to understand what kind of personal information we have registered and you can contact us at any time to obtain such an overview (Personal Information Act §18, 1st paragraph). We will respond to you within 30 days of your contact free of charge. If you wish to receive the information we have stored on you, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know!
The content of this website is protected by copyright and belongs to Cinderella Eco Solution AS. © The information on this website, including text, images and audio, may not be reproduced, modified, transferred or stored for any purpose other than private purposes or where specified. Changing the content of this website is strictly prohibited. Criminal violations are pursued.
The trademarks found on our website belong to Cinderella Eco Solution AS and are protected by trademark law. It is not permitted to use Cinderella trademarks in paper, digital or other media. The information on this website may contain technical and typographical errors. This information is subject to change without notice.
Last updated: June 28, 2018