What is an incineration toilet?
An incineration toilet is a toilet where the waste products, urine and excrement, are incinerated at a high temperature, leaving only an insignificant quantity of ash, about 1 teacup per 4 persons in 1 week of use. Waste is burned in an enclosed incineration chamber, and combustion gases are expelled through a separate vent pipe. Incineration toilets constitute a total waste solution, in that they get rid of ALL the waste. And, it doesn't have to be transported elsewhere, as required by other toilet systems. The solution is odorless and hygienic. Incineration toilets are a popular alternative for toilet installations in Norwegian cabins, since the solution does not require the installation of a water supply or a costly drainage solution. Several types of incineration toilets are being sold on the Norwegian market, using both electricity and gas as sources of energy
Why choose an incineration toilet?
Nordic topography offers many challenges with regard to water supply, drainage solutions and infrastructure for cabins and vacation homes. People will often be facing major costs and strict regulations when wishing to install such solutions in their cabins. For many people, such things as running water, drains and electricity will often remain a mere dream, but an incineration toilet makes it possible to achieve approximately the same level of comfort people are enjoying at home, without major costs and installation work for water and drainage systems. Incineration toilets require little space, and are simple to install, which means savings that affect the total installation cost.
Unique advantages of incineration toilets
- No water supply or drainage connections required
- Not dependent on an electric mains supply
- Requires little space
- Simple installation
- No waste handling, only an insignificant quantity of ash to be emptied
- No need to supply bark, chemicals, etc.
- No fly issues
Why choose Cinderella?
- The Cinderella toilet system is the market leader in Europe, and is manufactured in Norway. We have more than 45,000 customers in the Nordic countries. Our toilets are quality products and very reliable in operation, functioning well in any environment
Cinderella incorporates software functions that adapt and optimize the incineration process according to the amount of waste being processed, for efficient energy utilization
- Cinderella comes with an information display for operational messages (Comfort)
- Cinderella's capacity is higher than that of other incineration toilets, and it is the only product of its kind that will notify you when it is time to empty the ash container.
- Cinderella is the only incineration toilet that is both childproof and approved by NEMKO (a Norwegian certification agency), and it is impossible to access the incineration chamber while it is processing.
- With its clean lines and high quality finish, Cinderella makes a favorable impression in any bath or toilet room, regardless of standard.
- Cinderella is best in test, according to Testfakta in Sweden
If you choose a Cinderella incineration toilet, you can rest assured that it is environmentally friendly. The ash is completely free of bacteria, and contains nutrient salts with potassium and phosphorus. Cinderella does not pollute the external environment, and therefore will not require any form of approval in connection with installation in vulnerable areas. An energy consultancy, Norsk Energi, has tested Cinderella, and concluded that the emissions are low.